WellBe Ltd. (“WellBe”, “Company”, “we” or “us”) respects the privacy of the users of its bracelet monitoring device (the “Bracelet”) and our mobile application (the “App”), and is committed to protect its users' information. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you use our App.
1. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is installing the App and/or entering and/or using the Software and/or App. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Software and/or App, type of operating system, type of User's device and its operating system and version, User's 'click-stream', the hardware specifications of such device (including screen resolution), time spent on various screens of the App, etc.
- Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
- Users of the App may automatically provide their IP address (or Mac Address, as applicable) mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below.
- In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User. The Personal Information is collected from the details the User provides when opening an Account in order to use the Service. The following information may be requested of Users to create an Account using our registration form: the User's full name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, age and gender. WellBe hereby reserves the right to request additional information in the future. Alternatively, the User can open an Account and signup to the Service via their social networks accounts (e.g., Facebook, etc.). Once such approval is provided by the applicable social network will provide us with access to information about the User, namely, the User's email, name, public profile, age, gender, his/her list of friends and/or any other information which is displayed to the User in the notice which appears during the integration process with such social network account. Please read carefully such notice in order to understand what information is available to WellBe via the social network account. We may collect your login information and other relevant information necessary to enable us to access your social network account in order to collect the abovementioned data. WellBe may store the above-mentioned information (or any part of it), in order to achieve the purposes set forth below. Please remember that the manner in which the applicable social network uses, stores and discloses your information is governed solely by its policies and WellBe shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of the applicable social network that may be available within our App. If you do not agree to these practices please do not approve this social network integration feature.
- Users of the Bracelet may provide us with certain data through the Software such as User's moods, activity and overall emotional and mental state, which are in turn uploaded to the App.
- Personal Information may be collected from the details the User may provide us while contacting us via the support e-mail address available on the App.
- In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User during his/her use of the Software and/or App.
In addition, certain elements of our Service are subject to payment of certain fees, as specified in the App. You will have the option to use certain online payment method which will require you to provide to the applicable Online Payment Processors certain Personal Information (such as, a credit card number and other related billing information). We will not store such information in our servers.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are a few methods we use:
- We collect information through your entry, connection, installation, access and/or use of the Software and/or App. In other words, when you are using the Software and/or App we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party service providers as detailed below.
- We collect information which is provided to us during the registration process. Subject to your approval, we may collect GPS information, information from your calendar from your mobile device and/or information provided to us from your social network account.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect information through your use of the Software and/or App (such as information which is provided to us through the pairing of your Bracelet to the App). We may gather, collect and store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of authorized third-party service providers, as detailed below.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical, analytical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Software and/or App and Services.
- Provide and improve our Software and/or App.
- Customize and enhance the User's experience.
- Allow us to contact you with proposals and tailored information regarding new products, events, offers, services, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, and events of interest etc.
- Send push notifications to the User's device after the User has agreed to accept push notifications from WellBe. Users can deactivate push notification by changing the notification settings on their device (iOS) or by changing your settings within our Services (Android).
- Verify the User's identity when he/she connects to the App, as well as verifying User's identity for the purpose of dealing with fraudulent use of the App.
- Determine geo-location information from which the User's device is connected to the Internet in order to provide the App's functionality, as well as for security purposes.
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support.
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, WellBe may collect, use, process, transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
6. Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
Aggregate and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Software and/or App may remain on WellBe's servers indefinitely.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Software and/or App and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur. WELLBE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION THEREOF.
9. Third Party Service Providers
10. Social Features
The WellBe includes an optional auto-renewing subscription of The WellBe Mindfulness Collection through an In-App Purchase:
- Auto-renewable monthly subscription
- The subscription grants an on demand access to the entire audio library in the app
- Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew after 1 month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
12. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
13. Links to Third Party Sites
14. International Data Transfer
In order to provide the Software and/or App, we may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service providers across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
14. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details for the purpose of informing you of products, services and other updates and new features which may be of interest to you, as well as for sending you other materials to the e-mail address you provided in the registration process. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to WellBe by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the e-mail transmitted to you.
16. Got any Questions?